Design Group is a leading engineering, systems integration, and technology consulting firm, capable of providing complete operating solutions for consumer products, life sciences, and other industrial sectors. Design Group provides engineering, project management, regulatory compliance, and other technology services to the world’s leading companies.
Our organization is staffed by over 1,000 engineering and technical specialists, operating from over 35 offices in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Design Group provides professional engineering, architectural and construction management services through our wholly owned and professionally licensed subsidiary, Design Group Facility Solutions, Inc.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique “people-centric” culture. We offer a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
• Responsibilities include project management and leadership of a project team, client development and project execution (preliminary engineering, detailed engineering, construction, start up, close out).
• Required project management skills include scope, schedule and budget management.
• The ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project using professionals located in multiple offices.
• Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and suppliers.
• Contractor and Construction management skills are required.
• B.S. in Engineering is preferred, but consideration may be given to other project management related degrees based on actual project experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience food and beverage industry. Special consideration will be given to candidates with wine industry experience
Design Group offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based incentive pay, and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
• Design Group is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening is part of our employment process.
• This organization uses E-Verify.
To apply for this position, please click the “Click Here to Apply” button below and attach your resume and/or cover letter. A Design Group Recruiter will contact you within 5-10 business days if your qualifications meet the requirements of the position.
Design Group operates as an independent and autonomous unit of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, a leading supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology across a broad spectrum of industries. With more than 11,000 team members spread among 100-plus locations around the globe, we remain united by a common belief: we can use the power of our