St. Louis, Missouri
Design Group is a leading engineering, systems integration, and technology consulting firm, capable of providing complete operating solutions for consumer products, life sciences, and other industrial sectors. Design Group provides engineering, project management, regulatory compliance, and other technology services to the world’s leading companies.
Our organization is staffed by over 1,000 engineering and technical specialists, operating from over 35 offices in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Design Group provides professional engineering, architectural and construction management services through our wholly owned and professionally licensed subsidiary, Design Group Facility Solutions, Inc.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique “people-centric” culture. We offer a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
Provide general administrative support for a large engineering consulting office, including:
- • Greet clients, vendors, recruits and other visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- • Answer the main switchboard and route incoming calls to appropriate personnel
- • Assist with scheduling meetings and preparing conference rooms along with visitor logistics
- • Provide assistance with travel arrangements and maintaining an up-to-date Outlook travel calendar
- • Process incoming and outgoing courier (FedEx/UPS), fax, and U.S. mail
- • Keep lobby/office areas 7S neat and orderly
- • Manage internal parking program
- • Maintain, track and order office supplies and equipment
- • Track material costs utilized by our project teams and generate monthly reports
- • Create and update articles to intranet along with PowerPoint presentation updates
- • Support emergency action plan updates and communications
- • Support planning and execution of team events and celebrations
- • Support interview process and new professional on boarding
- • Prepare project manuals, binders and documentation packages as required
- • Respond to routine inquiries and provide accurate and organized solutions
This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel.) Experience with Microsoft Visio is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, is a reliable team player, can multi-task and encompass strong customer service attributes in alignment with our people-centric culture.
Design Group offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based incentive pay, and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions.
Seeking candidates local to the St. Louis area.
To apply for this position, please click the “Click Here to Apply” button below and attach your resume and/or cover letter. A Design Group Recruiter will contact you within 5-10 business days if your qualifications meet the requirements of the position.
Design Group operates as an independent and autonomous unit of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, a leading supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology across a broad spectrum of industries. With more than 11,000 team members spread among 100-plus locations around the globe, we remain united by a common belief: we can use the power of our business to build a better world. For more information, visit our CEO’s blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com.